Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Oh the things you could see part 3

While out for a walk with my dad the other day I was surprised by two snakes that crossed our path.  I noticed them way before my dad did and I am not surprised that I noticed them first because I am not a big fan of snakes. One was on the bike path and the other was waiting in the grass. Eventually my dad finally sees them as they slithered very quickly across the bike path and up the rocks on the other side. 
Well when I came home and showed the girls the sake video they said they wanted to go see the snakes. So the next day we went out and while walking I noticed a small caterpillar that my older daughter almost drove over with her jeep. I don't usually notice small things like this but for some reason lately I have been noticing a lot more. With being able to notice these things more often I have been able to see somethings I have never seen before. Learn from me take advantage of this time and notice the small things. 
If you are out and you see something interesting please email me a picture or a write up about what you saw. (elizabeth.eastman@colchestersd.org)


1 comment: