Monday, April 13, 2020

The Eastman Outdoor Obstacle Course


One day I was looking around my garage and mini barn to see what we had that I could use to make some balance obstacles for my kids. I had decided to do this because I needed more ideas of things to do with my kids outside. We found some wood that was left over scraps and built some beams, ladder beam, a box jump and even a little bridge. Today I decided to take the girls out and add to our course. I found some more old wood and rocks. We came up with the Eastman obstacle course. This is just an idea of something you can do with someone at home or on your own. Use what you have around the house. In my next video I am going to be creating an indoor obstacle course. If you create a course or an obstacle that you want me to see email me at elizabeth.eastman@colchestersd.org. If I get some pictures or even drawings of your obstacles I would love to share them on my blog. We are in this together everyone. Help share an idea of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment