Monday, May 4, 2020

Oh the things you could see part 4

Over the last few weekends it has finally felt nice enough to get back out for an adventure. The Eastman adventures have taken us to the Winooski river where we saw spiders, frogs and birds. They have also taken us out for more bike rides (well my kids bike and I walk because Maddie is still learning to bike). Our adventures have also taken us to a path I have never walked on before. This past weekend we went on the path a crossed from the village scoop. While we were out I saw a very unique rock that caught my eye. What have you been seeing when you are getting out for an adventure? If you would to share a picture you can email it to me or you could add it to my Padlet board. Padlet is an online bulletin board where students can post a picture or short blurb. I would love to see what adventures or active things you have been doing.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment